EXPERIENCED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN
Veterinary Technician wanted for our Elkins Park Veterinary Hospital. Must have excellent technical skills as well as good communication and inter-personal skills. We are looking for a team player open to new ideas, willing to learn and able to do what it takes to get the job done.
Saturday and/or Sunday shifts mandatory
Must have 1-2 years TECH experience
- Able to draw blood from jugular, cephalic, and saphenous veins
- Able to place an IV catheter in cephalic and saphenous veins
- Capable of taking high quality lateral and VD radiographs of abdomen, chest, pelvis, and extremities
- Accurate record keeping of medical records, lab, and radiograph logs
- Able to set up and read fecal, urine sediment, and ear cytology slides.
- Knowledge of preventative care including: canine & feline vaccinations, neutering benefits, and dental care; able to intelligently discuss these topics with pet owners.
Knowledge of EVet software a plus
CVT preferred, but NOT required
experience monitoring anesthesia a plus
*experienced candidates ONLY need apply.
Send resume with references to: email@example.com